דפים

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Here I go again...

Everyone who knows me can tell that I'm an obsessive blog-opener. Every once in a while, when I feel like sharing things that I currently do, think or feel - I open a new blog. If I have the necessary time, ofcourse. So, now is such a time, and therefore, I'm opening a new blog.

Oh, it feels so good! To write what one has inside one's mind again, to express oneself.

I made this blog a "general" blog - no special theme except for the obvious "creative" theme - I'll surely post here photographs that I take, and maybe some fashion-related and music-related items, because that's what I usually do. I don't want, however, so stick to a certain theme - "fashion blog", "photography blog" and so on. That's beacuse I'm a perfectionist, and as one, I hate moving away from a theme, after I've decided on one. That's why the theme, this time, is gonna be "everything".

So here there'll be notes about everything. Music. Fashion. Art. Thoughts. Feelings. TV shows. Even politics, maybe, if I feel like it. Notes about everything. Because life is far too much complicated for a single-theme blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment