Again, I'm off to the store down the street to buy some snacks before MF. I think I'm gonna go for something with chocolate this time. Oh, stores which are open 24 hours a day are my favorite! They were just made for people like me, who work 24/7 and have no daily schedule with time for organized shopping. People like me are also always hungry for something sweet. I guess it has to do with spending a lot of energy...
Anyway, today I won't be watching full-screen because I have a lot of work to do (and work means money, and money means ability to buy flying tickets to Sweden this summer. That's what I'm telling myself in order to be motivated and productive). So I'm gonna half-watch and half-work. But don't be sorry for me, since listening to the music is what matters, or so I assume.
I think that overall, last week's deltävling was better, but personally I like this one more. Last week I only had one song which I liked at first hearing, and that was Loreen's. But I liked it more because of her, and not because the song was so good. I mean, it was good and she performed great, but when I listened to it on my Blackberry on my way to work, only to the music, without the show and her stage charizma, the magic wore off.
This time, however, I've got two songs which I really really like: Andreas' and Timoteij's, both in Swedish! I've already been listening to them 10-12 times since they were available for downloading, and I'm totally addicted and excited! Eventually, I don't think they're going to win. Timoteij might qualify, but they would never win Melodifestivalen. How do I know? Oh, because songs that I like never win. But anyway, it would be great to support them!
I'm also hoping for some interesting outfits tonight! After the up-to-date outfits of the three presenters last week, I'm curious to see what they're going to wear this time and how they're gonna match each other.
I'm also still waiting for the ultimate outfit that would make me search the stores like crazy with the hope to find something similar - just like Linda Bengtzing's yellow dress last year made me crave for yellow dresses. That perfect outfit hasn't turned up yet, but who knows, we have 3 more deltävlings to go (yeah, I insist on using the Swedish word and I also dare Englishize it).
I'm also still waiting for the ultimate outfit that would make me search the stores like crazy with the hope to find something similar - just like Linda Bengtzing's yellow dress last year made me crave for yellow dresses. That perfect outfit hasn't turned up yet, but who knows, we have 3 more deltävlings to go (yeah, I insist on using the Swedish word and I also dare Englishize it).
SO, happy MF everyone! May this nice perioud of the year would never end!
No comments:
Post a Comment