It's been quite an interesting day. First, I got to work with our store's visual merchandiser for the whole day. The girl who's a visual merchandising trainee was taking a day off or something like that, so I was asked to come and help him instead. That's why I woke up at 05:00, took a taxi to the mall and worked with him non-stop, especially in the Divided department which is my personal favorite.
It turned out to be quite a busy day, because we got about 10 clothes racks, all full of new clothes that should be placed in four different departments. So it all was a little messy and stressed, and we took a lunch break only at 14:00, but for me it was all fun and exciting. That's how it feels when you do something you like - time flies and you don't even notice it. You don't even notice that you're hungry, and as the case is with me - I'm usually hungry.
It turned out to be quite a busy day, because we got about 10 clothes racks, all full of new clothes that should be placed in four different departments. So it all was a little messy and stressed, and we took a lunch break only at 14:00, but for me it was all fun and exciting. That's how it feels when you do something you like - time flies and you don't even notice it. You don't even notice that you're hungry, and as the case is with me - I'm usually hungry.
At the afternoon, after I took care of a huge clothes rack with 4 new jeans models to place at the Denim department, I was allowed to go home. And when I got home, started the amazing race of me trying to change clothes, fix make up and hair and pack my bag as quick as possible - because I had to make it to the Eurovision show in Tel Aviv that was about to take place in 3 hours!
I made it on time, eventually. Unfortunately, I didn't sing so well at the show. It's been a while since I sang in front of people, and I might have forgotten that I shouldn't choose upbeat songs - it confuses me. That's why I always used to stick to ballads.
Anyway, after the show was mostly over and I was heading out in order to make it to the last bus back to Jerusalem, a guy stopped me and told me: "Your Swedish was perfect in that song!" I asked him how could he know that, and then he told me what I could guess myself - he was Swedish.
Wow, that really made my day! To hear that my Swedish sounded perfect to a Swedish person is worth so much more to me than performing well on stage! When I walked in the streets of TLV on my way to the bus, I just couldn't stop smiling. "Perfect" is a strong word indeed.
Anyway, after the show was mostly over and I was heading out in order to make it to the last bus back to Jerusalem, a guy stopped me and told me: "Your Swedish was perfect in that song!" I asked him how could he know that, and then he told me what I could guess myself - he was Swedish.
Wow, that really made my day! To hear that my Swedish sounded perfect to a Swedish person is worth so much more to me than performing well on stage! When I walked in the streets of TLV on my way to the bus, I just couldn't stop smiling. "Perfect" is a strong word indeed.
That made me reach this final conclusion - I wanna keep on doing those things which I'm good at. I want to go on with visual merchandising, and I'll try and work with the store designers at every possible opportunity and then have lots of experience.
I also wanna go on with studying Swedish - watching a Swedish movie every night in the last two years turned out to work well for me. I want to sign up to a Swedish course in Sweden this summer again, and reach the highest level of C2, according to European languages standard.
And I want to fullfill all of my dreams and have more opportunities to hear things which make me smile with no ability to stop.
I also wanna go on with studying Swedish - watching a Swedish movie every night in the last two years turned out to work well for me. I want to sign up to a Swedish course in Sweden this summer again, and reach the highest level of C2, according to European languages standard.
And I want to fullfill all of my dreams and have more opportunities to hear things which make me smile with no ability to stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment