My current status on facebook:
"Just came back from the local grocery store with some snacks and drinks before Melodifestivalen! Oh...those are marvelous days in which all you need in order to achieve pure happiness is a good internet connection, a proper link for downloading songs, a few coins to buy some goods and ESC community facebook friends who post MF related statuses which make you feel it's a real holiday! Happy Melodifestivalen everyone!"
Marvelous days indeed. I'm so looking forward for all of this MF excitement to begin! I've downloaded the songs today, and gonna load them into my blackberry tomorrow. I'm gonna listen to them on my way to work and feel the MF spirit, the Swedish spirit, the ESC community spirit...which I love so much.
This reminds me strongly of last year, when I've just started to work at H&M. It was also MF time then, and I was taking the bus to work every morning, listening to 'Oh my god" (by Le kid, not The moniker) "Desperados", "E det fel på mig" and more favorites. I remember wanting so bad to buy a yellow dress after totally falling in love with Linda Bengtzing's performance. I wonder what MF outfits would inspire me this year!
Right now I hear my annoying rommate closing the door to her room and turning off the lights. Let her go on with her boring, ordinary, sterile life while I'm having fun leading my messed-up, caffein-full, productive and creative industrial commercial life! In about two weeks I'm out of this appartment, and wouldbe able to live my life without a strict lady who thinks this appartment (which she doesn't even own) is some kind of a university programme you need to be accepted to.
But now it's 02:26 minutes to MF, so let's not deal with unpleasant things, and let the fun begin!
No comments:
Post a Comment